Tuesday 13 April 2021

My Blog Profile - by Nicole

My profile

Kumusta my name is Nicole. I study at St Patrick’s School and I am in Room 6. I live with my mum and dad. My favorite hobby is gymnastics. I love pepperoni pizza. My goal is to be a professional gymnast. I am 8 years old. My favorite subjects are math and reading. My favorite animals are koalas. I am in year 4. My culture is Filipino. Every year I go back to the Philippines to visit my family. My favourite colors are violet and pink. I live in Auckland. I love to go swimming too. I have no siblings. I also like travelling and gaming. When I grow up I would like to be a professional gymnast but also a gymnastic teacher, teaching young kids how to do gymnastics and do gymnastic competitions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.