Monday 7 June 2021

Table tennis experience for Rm 6

 Yesterday at lunch we had a man named Dinyar come to our school and teach us table tennis skills. Room 6 was selected to participate. We all sat down and took a selfie and a photo. Dinyar told us to listen and line up to get a ball and a bat. We learned how to hold the bat. We did a competition to see who can last the longest by balancing a ball on the bat.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Grace and Sulia won the competition for our class. The balls were white and orange and the balls were light and tiny. We played table tennis under the canopy. We learned the basic skills. I was struggling to balance the ball but I tried. It was hard because the wind was blowing towards me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 My ball kept going on to the field because I kept hitting it in that direction. I was getting better and better. Next I practiced balancing the ball on the bat.  The bell rang so I put my ball and my bat away and went back to class.


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.